Here’s what my clients and colleagues have said about my work:
- “I can’t speak highly enough of Rob. His work is brilliant, exactly what I wanted. He was very accommodating to what I needed and happy to change things. Quick with communications and getting the job done. He also guided me on the next steps and was able to put me in contact with other professionals needed to complete my project.” Max Newton via bark.com
- I highly recommend Rob if anyone needs any artwork created. He was a pleasure to deal with. You can find him at his website: FlamingPencil, where you can have a browse around his portfolio to see his stylistic range. He also has a range of Gentleman’s Colouring Books which look rather spiffing too. Casey Douglass, writer.
- Rob is just one of those guys that immediately puts you at ease. No matter what kind of brief or deadline, I know that Rob will not only ‘get it’ straight away, but add to and refine it. The first draft is always three steps ahead of where it should be and the end result is nothing short of incredible. He is versatile, intelligent, focused and more creative than is necessarily fair on us mere mortals… Phil Southern: Creative Art Director @ Inside Out Advertising.
- I’ve enjoyed the pleasure of working with Rob over many years. As a supplier to my business, I find him to be helpful, accommodating, flexible, and honest. Most importantly, I trust him as a valued resource, knowing that he always delivers the goods. He consistently goes above and beyond to meet the needs of his clients and his work is always of the very best quality. I can highly recommend Rob to anyone looking for a creative and highly technical illustrator and graphic facilitator. Caroline Passmore: Head @ Conemara Western Cape.
- I have known Rob from the Army days in 1982.
His work speaks for itself. If you want something amazing, dream it, tell him and he will create it! Roger Bouffé Director @ Design Concept
- Rob created my cute logo for my company and my personalised labels for all my hand made items. Everyone remarks on it !! Debbie Wren.
- I have known Rob for many years, he is an incredible artist and cartoonist, his work stands above the competition, I will definitely recommend Rob for his ability to capture the clients brief accurately on time and with great integrity. Anthony Salmon Photographer.
- I appointed Rob Hooper on more than one occasion . Apart from working with Rob with S.A.’s leading automotive brands, Rob worked closely with me on projects, involving S.A. defence corporations supplying local and expert customers with advanced military equipment, weaponry, services in Land, Sea and air defence domains, including industrial and mining sectors.Without exception, there is no surpassing Rob’s expertise, professionalism and high level of capability. Notwithstanding Rob’s keen eye for detail, appreciation for advertising budgets and deadlines. Rob particularly impressed me with his ability to understand and interpret down to a fine art, the client’s brief and strategy, with ease and clarity. Immediately offering all stakeholders peace of mind, confidence and reassurance that we were all in very good hands.I would highly recommend Rob, and look forward to the opportunity of working with him again. Vanessa Absolom @ Purple Plum Consulting.
- I have always known Rob to be an inspiring illustrator and creative leader. Rob communicates well – essential in his line of work – and has always been a pleasure to work with. Whether caricature creation, conceptualising, capturing the essence of someone in a caricature or graphic designing, Rob is one of those guys who makes it seem so easy! I’d jump at the chance to give Rob a brief as i know he will always come up with an original, well considered aesthetic solution. You want to just lick his work it’s so good! Steve Wright @ Wright Graphics.
I welcome all positive or negative feedback in the comments panel below in an effort to further improve my skills and service. Clients are welcome to add their voices to those above. Thanks!